8 benefits of Vegan Power Meal
Based on organically bound vitamins and minerals plus exclusive ingredients, Vegan Power Meal is a unique and carefully selected combination of active nutrients, each of which contributes to important functions in the body.
8 benefits for you
From 0 to 60
Along with exercise, sleep and a healthy diet, these nutrients and enzymes make an effective contribution to reducing fatigue and exhaustion. This also applies in the case of intensive physical training, whereby the body’s ability to recover will receive a boost.
- Vitamin B6 + C; Magnesium + Folic acid: contribute to reducing fatigue and exhaustion
- Vitamin C: contributes to maintaining normal function of the immune system both during and after intensive physical exercise, as well as being involved in the body’s normal energy production
- Folic acid + Niacin + Manganese: contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Protein: helps to increase and maintain muscle mass
- Vitamin C: contributes to maintaining normal function of the immune system both during and after intensive physical training.
- Magnesium + Potassium + Vitamin D: contribute to normal muscle function
- Vitamin B6: contributes to normal metabolism of protein
- Folic acid: contributes to normal metabolism of homocysteine (amino acids)
- Zinc: contributes to normal synthesis of protein
Do you count calories in your diet?
Containing just 105 calories, Vegan Power Meal can be consumed in the morning or afternoon – or both!
So instead of filling up on empty calories, you can enjoy a meal where the focus is on important and effective nutrients.
You can use it as a meal replacement or as a snack – whichever option you choose, you get proteins, vitamins and minerals that make an effective contribution to you and your body.
Bones and teeth
Maintain your posture
Bones are living organisms and must be maintained – throughout your entire lifetime.
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation, which is important for bones
- Calcium: is necessary for maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Protein + Magnesium + Manganese + Zinc: contribute to maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D: contributes to normal calcium content in the blood
Protect the body’s defences
With a healthy diet, vitamins and minerals that can protect your cells against oxidative stress, you’re actively helping to boost your immune system.
- Vitamin A + D + B6: contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Zinc + Manganese + Copper + Selenium: protect the cells against oxidative stress
- Vitamin A + C + E: protect the cells against oxidative stress
Boost your skin, hair and nails
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation, which is important for normal skin.
- Vitamin A + Zinc + Niacin: contribute to maintenance of normal skin and normal vision.
- Selenium: contributes to maintenance of hair and nails
- Copper: contributes to normal pigmentation of hair and skin.
With important nutrients that make a contribution to your psychological and cognitive functions, you can look after yourself and ensure a good balance in your everyday life.
- Magnesium + Niacin + Vitamin B6: contribute to a normal psychological function
- Zinc: contributes to a normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B6: contributes to regulation of hormonal balance
The focal point of the body
We have carefully chosen greens for Vegan Power Meal that have a natural content of fibre, as well as the vitamins and minerals that actively help the digestive system and immune system.
The digestive system not only involves the breakdown of food, it also ensures the absorption of nutrients that help the body function in the optimum manner.
- Calcium: contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes and to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin A + C + D + Selenium: support the normal function of the immune system
We always recommend that you contact your GP for a medical opinion if your general
condition is affected in any way. If you are already taking another type of medicine or if you
are pregnant and wish to begin using Vegan Power Meal, then you should consult your