Body Meal contains
Triple Vegan ProteinS
An essential protein cocktail
– Hemp: Easy to digest and absorb.
– Arginine & Histidine: For growth in childhood.
– Methionine and Cysteine: Essential enzymes.
– Unsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3 and 6.
Contribute to better absorption and transportation of oxygen. Algae and plants contain:
– Fibre: Affects digestion.
– Enzymes: Break down the food we eat.
– Phytochemicals: Biochemical processes that create physiological balance, e.g. through protection against parasites and infections.
– Vitamins: Provide support for all bodily functions, e.g. transportation of toxins.
– Minerals: Building blocks to develop the body.
– Chlorophyll: Conversion of sunlight to energy (photosynthesis). Can help promote regeneration of haemoglobin and prevent body odour, bad breath and sweat.
Vitamins and Minerals
Contribute to normal function of:
– Nervous system
– Energy level
– Gastric acid production
– Blood sugar
– Muscle function
– Digestive system